- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 29 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3761
We are building a DevOps engineering team for our Access Workspace for Recruitment platform, which provides SaaS products to Recruiters. Usage of the platform is rapidly growing, and we are transforming our DevOps capabilities to enable and accelerate that growth.
You will be working alongside our Development Squads and Operations Teams, with solutions in AWS and Azure. You will be involved in technology choices and their implementation for our maturing CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure as code. You will be helping to implement and improve monitoring using a variety of tools to ensure smooth delivery of service.
You will have accountability for ensuring our solutions meet business requirements, align with technology and governance standards, and ensure delivery of on-time, quality solutions.
You will be a dynamic, enthusiastic engineer, with a passion for technology that drives you to produce high-quality solutions. You will have a working experience of cloud technologies, and migration from self-hosted to AWS or Azure. You will be self-motivated to complete assigned projects on time and provide documentation on any changes you implement.
You will work as part of a team, accepting suggestions and contributions from those around you. You will have worked in and be comfortable with an agile environment, enjoying a fast-paced and collaborative atmosphere.
- Products hosted in Azure / AWS
- Working knowledge of Git / Git Workflows
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Working knowledge of containerisation - Docker and Kubernetes or related tech
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of SQL databases and T-SQL
- Monitoring infrastructure (in Azure/AWS and private cloud) and applications (AppInsights, New Relic, AppDynamics, Zabbix)
- Knowledge of DevOps best practice
- Good knowledge of infrastructure as a code and supporting Config Management tools – e.g. Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Terraform
- Configuration and monitoring DNS, Load Balancer, Web servers, Firewalls for high volume traffic
- Good knowledge of Cloud security and preventative solutions
- Professional Certifications (AZ-204, AZ-400)
As a well-rounded DevOps Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Problem solving
- Being creative and innovative
- A quick learning capability and ability to easily pick up new technical concepts
- A passion for software and technology
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- An open and collaborative working style
- Being committed to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Managing time efficiently and effectively
- Being pragmatic, competitive and driven
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on our promises! We take the development of our people very seriously and will work with you to carve out your success plan and provide an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain