Senior Full Stack Developer
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. We acquired a top development and consulting organisation in Romania, Timisoara and are looking to recruit talent to go on our exciting journey.
• Will be an accomplished Full Stack developer building high quality software ideally using ReactJS on the client side, and predominantly using Microsoft middle-tier and backend technologies built on .NET.
• Will take pride in your work and the work of your team, to ensure that we delight users with our software and make their lives easier every day.
• Will demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and plan Dev sprint/release activities, prioritising according to risk and changes in delivery schedule.
• Will display ownership, responsibility and good decision-making to achieve project deliverables.
• Will have a good understanding of software industry development standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
• Will have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Will have the ability and motivation to test your own work and that of others to ensure we maintain our high quality standards.
• Proactively share knowledge and mentor junior staff to improve technical competency of the team.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions.
• Work in an Agile (Scrum) team, delivering high quality software focussed on delivering team results through both your individual contribution, and aid unblocking of others.
• Actively contribute to requirements discussions and requirements analysis, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk and complexity of changes from inception through to delivery.
• Contribute to the continuous development of processes and improvements.
• Analyse, identify and fix root cause of defects throughout the various layers of an application.
• Understand, identify and adhere to our preferred design patterns, coding standards and Definition of Done.
• Design and develop software solutions using a range of languages and technologies including ReactJS, ASP.NET Core and SQL Server.
• Help ensure agreed agile delivery process and approach is followed, including estimation/planning, Scrum activities, release and project management.
• Creation of technical documentation where required.
• Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
As a well-rounded Full Stack ASP.NET Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Technology & Tools:
• ASP.NET Core
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Relational database design, Query Optimisation, Indexing etc…
• T-SQL - Writing efficient SQL, Stored Procedures and Functions
• Automated Build (CI) and Deployments
• Jenkins/Azure DevOps
• Git-based Source Control
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.