Back to job search
This position is for a .NET full stack Developer to be part of a growing development team. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be influential in the design and enhancement of Access People Planner, our SaaS application for managing people in the Health & Social Care sector.
You will have accountability for ensuring our software meets business requirements and aligns with technology and governance standards and ensure delivery of on-time, quality solutions.
You are a dynamic, skilled developer with a passion for technology and a keen sense of pride in the work you do. You are strong team player who thrives on close collaboration with your colleagues and takes shared ownership of the development pipeline along with the team. You are focused on delivering high quality solutions to given times lines and are comfortable in an agile scrum environment. You are constantly seeking to improve both your own skills and the skills of others and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic company. You will be expected to mentor more junior members of the team, contribute to planning sessions and architect technical solutions as well as guide the technical evolution of products.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Take responsibility for providing estimates
• Take responsibility for assessing risk for development tasks
• Help the team understand requirements by challenging the core requirements and acceptance criteria of user stories
• Implement automated unit and UI tests where appropriate
• Adhere to department coding standards and suggest improvements to them
• Code review other developers work, providing constructive feedback, advising on best practice & coding standards
• Test other developers work
• Provide regular progress updates, communicating impediments & better ways of delivering the requirements throughout the production phases
• Create technical documentation when required
• Contribute to the continuous improvement process
• Identify, elaborate and champion technical improvements
• Take responsibility and ownership of software architecture
• Investigate and promote processes and tooling that can enhance the productivity of agile teams.
• Provide training and guidance for other members of the team
As a well-rounded Senior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• A passion for software and technology
• Quick learning capability, easily picking up new technical concepts
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Open and collaborative style
• Problem solver
• Creative and innovative
• Can commit to delivering and maintaining high standards
• Manage time efficiently and effectively
• Pragmatic, competitive and driven to continuous learning/improvement
• Development and deployment of Enterprise SaaS solutions.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
27 days ago
08 Apr 00:00