- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 08 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7356
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Backed by Private Equity, the Access Group has just announced another successful refinancing cycle, having just reached its growth targets in half the expected time.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
This is a hybrid position, so there will be regular in office days, as well as working from home days.
- Along with the above, you will be creating images, infographics, icons and symbols and using them, along with other visual components, to create a coherent message within brand guidelines and templates.
- Main area of responsibility will be to shoot video footage and post produce video content for various platforms, including web & social media.
- You will also be expected to create animation & motion graphics according to industry standard practice.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing management of the Unleashed Academy microsite and video library, including developing and managing the templates for external Unleashed videos.
- You will ensure timely and successful development and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Success in this role will be demonstrated by measurable lead generation and conversion – showing an increase in sales demand within the customer base.
- You will be acknowledged as a multifunctional Subject Matter Expert across all media.
You will be recognised as a positive collaborator – at all levels – thus supporting strategic alignment regarding the business requirements and brand standards.
- Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Video Production, Animation, Visual Communication Design
- At least 1 to 2 years of commercial experience is essential
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Acrobat & Premier Pro
- Natural, artistic eye for design with strong graphic layout expertise and creative interpretation skills.
- Comfortable with Apple Mac OS X software suite.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced , deadline intensive environment with effective time management skills
- Natural, artistic eye for design with a strong graphic layout expertise and creative interpretation skills with an understanding of high-end brand marketing.
- Strong understanding of graphic design & possess visual intelligence.
- Abstract Conceptual Ability & Design vision
- Resourcefulness & Initiative.
- Strong organisational skills & good time management.
- Adaptability & assertiveness.
- Team Player with Enthusiasm & Passion
- Ability to explain the rationale behind designs & format.
What does Access offer you?