Senior Customer Success Manager (Access Legal)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they get maximum return on their investments and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
About Access Legal
The Access Legal division works in partnership with UK law firms helping them improve efficiency and productivity through our solutions. From case and practice management, finance, accounting and business intelligence to learning, compliance and HR - Access Legal supports firms in every aspect of their operations.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a small portfolio of large Premier Success Plan customers. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person, work with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan, conduct periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement and build a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers. You will contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings and assist managers to coach new and high potential CSMs.
· Welcoming and onboarding customers to their Customer Success Plan
· Proactively engaging with a small portfolio of large Premier Success Plan customers
· Maintains a Success Action Plan with your customers driving adoption of new products and features and ensuring customers are getting business value
· Advising your customers on how to get the best out of their Access solution
· Undertakes periodic reviews with customer stakeholders to review progress
· Partner with product, support, professional services and sales to ensure your customers get the best solutions and service and ensuring that issues are resolved quickly
· Analysing support case history and addressing root cause
· Drive the creation and innovation of a content programme, including the design, planning, delivery and follow up (including webinars, events, videos or written content)
· Takes ownership of escalations and managing customers and stakeholders' expectations
· Creating community content
· Recommending and coordinating additional services either paid for or utilising Success Plan days / points
· Proactive engagement with key stakeholders re annual NPS survey
· Coach new CSMs as part of their on-boarding and development
· Steer the development of CSM proactive service portfolio
· Contribute to new strategies and initiatives
· Significant experience in a customer success role
· Anticipates customer needs and acts accordingly
· Coaches and holds other account for the service we provide and suggests and implements improvements
· Develops more efficient ways of working & shares best practice
· Uses experience to develop strategies to achieve or exceed objectives within their team and wider CSM organisation
· Deals with multiple conflicting priorities
· Able to prioritise and align effort to key role/company objectives
· Understands the different roles within the customers' business
· Able to communicate how specific product features will assist customer success