Back to job search
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
As part of the Access group, DesignMyNight is the ultimate nightlife discovery tool allowing users to discover and book into the best bars, pubs and clubs and buy tickets to the hottest events in the UK. DesignMyNight also offers three ground-breaking systems to the hospitality Industry; a booking & enquiry management system, a Ticketing platform and a gift vouchering system. You can be part of our fun, sociable & dynamic team.
Look out for the office dogs, office bar and beer pong Friday’s. We work hard and play hard so if you like the idea of that keep reading…
The role – Customer Success Executive
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for onboarding, providing on-going support and account management of our clients.
You will also be working with our development team on a daily basis, to support and provide feedback on new features and liaising with them on issues that have been reported. This is primarily an email support role so proficiency in email communications is essential.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Onboard new clients on how to use the ticketing and gift voucher software
• Manage on-going client relationships in regards to exposure on our website, marketing, usage of the system and general support
• Liaise closely with the Sales team to ensure their clients are all in order and manage Inbound Sales
• Test the system and report back on any issues detected
• Report to the Customer Success Manager on client progress
As a well-rounded Customer Success Executive, you will be a bubbly and charismatic individual, confident on the phone and a great communicator.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in handling customer complaints/customer care
• Technology savvy and capable
• Excellent attention to detail and a passion for maintaining standards and quality in work
• Strong planner and organiser
• Ability to develop strong business relationships
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Knowledge/experience in the nightlife industry - Desirable
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
13 days ago