- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2020
- Job Ref: J2373
About the role:
As part of our growth and operational efficiency improvements we have implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud across our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support teams.
This is a Customer Success and Support role and you will manage the CRM platform and design, configure and implement automated cross functional processes to improve efficiency and productivity across the organization. You will be part of a team responsible for the Service Cloud platform and Customer Communities and work within the broader Salesforce governance team at Access. This is a key role for the business and reports directly into the Group Salesforce Manager/Architect for Access.
Success Looks like-
• Access Group is a reference site for our industry in Service Cloud
• 80% of development is undertaken internally
• Full adoption of Service Cloud across all teams
• We run our end-to-end Customer Journey through Service Cloud
• First class support provided to end users of Salesforce across all clouds
• Best in class dashboards across all divisions and functions to drive operational excellence, accountability and scale
• Exceptional UI/UX across all internal teams, managers & communities
• Great agile governance structure
• Makes the most of the standard app - maximum benefit from standard features
• Measurable operational efficiency improvements
• Maintenance of Service and Community Cloud, integrations and reporting / dashboard suite.
• Work closely with various teams and stakeholders to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and setting right expectations for Service Cloud design and enhancements.
• Develop Proof of Concepts and design prototypes for requirements and validate with the stakeholders with a keen eye force UI & UX optimisation.
• Work on gap analysis of requirements with upstream and downstream teams (Sales, CFL, Professional Services, etc) to ensure accuracy of design and impact.
• Demonstrate out of the box Service Cloud capabilities and propose business process changes to take full advantage of the inbuilt capabilities.
• Implement security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level and create roles for Support agents, managers and various other roles.
• Create and manage various profiles and configured permissions for the business users according to departmental and divisional structures.
• Work with the Salesforce team to ensure scalable administration solutions and processes are always in place.
• Provide end user support and training across the force.com platform.
• Manage and deliver the evolving Customer Communities portal for cases and projects.
• Ensure accuracy of data, reporting, dashboards, mass-uploads
• Drive user adoption and satisfaction.
Key experience & skills required:
• You will have the Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder Certifications.
• You will have, or will be working towards, Service Cloud Consultant & Community Cloud Consultant Certifications
• A working knowledge of APEX, Visulaforce and Lighting Web Components.
• Min 3 years’ experience of administering and managing Salesforce systems for Customer Success and Support teams
• You will have excellent project management skills, driving efficiency and simplifying processes.
• You will be self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking, with a strong ability to work autonomously.
• You will be able to build solid relationships with all departments. Particularly Customer Success, Support and Professional Services teams
• You will have the ability to think laterally and challenge our business processes and apply your previous experiences, allowing us to make the most of the Salesforce platform.
• Good MS SQL Server skills necessary
• Experience of ETL tools an advantage
• Experience of CSS and HTML an advantage