- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 25 November 2023
- Job Ref: J8451
Salesforce Data Quality Admnistrator
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are looking for a Salesforce Data Quality Administrator/Analyst to join our Data Management Office and help us to rectify the data quality issues we have in our Salesforce environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce administration, data analysis, and data quality tools.
We are particularly looking for a Salesforce Data Quality Administrator/Analyst with strong data modelling and analysis skills. This is because we believe that data modelling and analysis are essential for developing high-quality Salesforce data products and making data-driven decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Salesforce data models that support our business needs. You will also work with the Data Analyst to develop and deliver Salesforce data insights to the business.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of data modelling concepts and techniques, as well as experience with data analysis tools and techniques.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop and implement solutions to fix data quality issues in Salesforce.
- Work with the Data Engineer to design and build data pipelines to extract, transform, and load data into Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce data models that support our business needs.
- Work with the Data Analyst to develop and deliver Salesforce data insights to the business.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a Salesforce administration or data quality role.
- Strong experience with Salesforce administration tools and technologies, such as Apex, SOQL, and Workbench.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as SQL and Python.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Salesforce certification(s) such as Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Developer.
- Experience with other cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with data quality tools such as Informatica Data Quality or Trillium Software Data Quality.
- Experience with Salesforce data governance best practices
- Experience with Salesforce data security and compliance regulations
- Experience with Salesforce data enrichment and integration tools
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and analytics tools
- Experience with Salesforce performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with Salesforce change management and release management
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.