- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 31 December 2020
- Job Ref: J2611
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The role of the Sales Support Associate is to support New Business and Customer Account Managers throughout the sales process of selling enterprise digital transformation projects.
The role will enable you to split your time between working from an Access office and home.
You will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the job and the requirements of the prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your sales career through a progressive IT company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
- Support throughout the sales process workflow
- Liaise with prospects to book in meetings and appointments for the enterprise sales team
- Assist in the preparation of pricing and proposals and any supporting documentation
- Organise internal deal reviews with a wider audience/bid team of key stakeholders within Access
- Work alongside the bid team to coordinate sales responses
- Update Salesforce and assist with pipeline reporting
- Creation of contracts templates
- Involvement in both internal sales and customer facing meetings where required
- General support for the enterprise sales team
Key experience & skills required:
- Able to work closely with the sales team to meet customer deadlines at all times
- Understanding of our processes, procedures and roles of internal functions and the way in which the functions interact as well as total understanding of the business’ proposition and its service delivery model
- Structured in approach, strong organisational capability – excellent prioritisation and time management
- Excellent written communication skills – able to use words to articulate message with high attention to detail
- Commercially minded – ability to look at your work through a commercial lens, seeking additional revenue opportunities for Access which return added value to our customers and prospects
- Entrepreneurial in using your own initiative and enthusiasm to suggest ways in which we can continuously improve
- Trustworthy with a can-do attitude – ability to see through on your commitment to deliver on what you promise to deliver on, in a timely fashion and to a very high-quality standard
- Ability to relate at senior level and develop and leverage key relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills – ability to interpret data with high attention to detail
- Sense of humour and fun – whilst the role will be demanding, enjoyment and a sense of humour give important balance to the high level of professionalism
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 week Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing family and apply!