- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 01 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3169
Sales Ledger Assistant
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will need to have a ‘can do’ attitude. You will need the ability to provide the work efficiently, accurately and under pressure of strict deadlines. Fully understanding the systems and implications of the role is pivotal. In this role additional areas of work are likely to be added as the company grows through acquisitions so the ability to accept new challenges will aid success.
We have a thriving environment where we work and play hard, deliver to a high standard and have some fun.
Day-to-day, you will:
Report to the Group Sales Ledger Manager, you will be an integral member of the Finance team primarily responsible for the sales ledger.
- Processing orders on a daily basis for your nominated division
- Invoicing these on a regular basis and updating projected sales form
- Processing of credit notes
- Raising renewal invoices from service management software monthly
- Chasing 3rd parties for purchase orders in order to invoice
- Invoicing Consultancy / Professional Services on a daily basis
- Checking and amending new customer accounts
- Ad hoc billing and printing of invoices daily
As a well-rounded Sales Ledger Assistant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Demonstrable track record of a Sales ledger role
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!