Back to job search
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are looking for either an experienced Sales Ledger professional or Business Graduate, with a can do' attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure of strict deadlines. Fully understanding the systems and implications of the role is pivotal. In this role additional areas of work are likely to be added as the company grows through acquisitions so the ability to accept new challenges will aid success.
We have a thriving environment where we work and play hard, deliver to a high standard and have some fun.
Day-to-day, you will:
Report to the Group Sales Ledger Manager and working closely with the acquisition integration team, you will be an integral member of the Finance team primarily responsible for the sales ledger for recent acquisitions.
• Working with acquisition team to understand billing processes for acquired companies
• Establish business as usual process for acquired companies billing
• Implementing process's and training material to pass on as BAU once acquisitions are integrated
• Processing invoicing, credit notes and renewals on a daily basis for acquisitions
• Ownership of backlog for acquisitions
As a well-rounded Acquisitions Sales Ledger Lead your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Demonstrable track record in a Sales ledger role or a Graduate with Business, Finance or Economics would also be considered
• Experience of preparing training material and providing training
• Credible and professional behaviour
• Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
• Excellent communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
11 days ago