- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 27 August 2022
- Job Ref: J5922
Unleashed Software is a cloud-based solution at the heart of great businesses that make, manage and move products, and after 10 years of business are recognised internationally as the industry leader in inventory management. We’ve helped nearly 5,000 product-based businesses get more visibility of their stock, streamline processes, improve operational efficiency and realise more accurate costs.
We’ve won numerous awards, including 'Employer of the Year' and 'Supreme Business Excellence'. Our global team has grown to over 120 employees, located across Bristol, Melbourne and Auckland. Our UK team has experienced fast growth, going from 2 to 30 staff in just a few years and now serves the main strategic market for Unleashed globally.
We're on the lookout for another awesome Sales Executive, who is looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a successful UK team in central Bristol. The right candidate will be central to helping us to continue moving in the right direction and execute our Go-To-Market plan.
Things we’re looking for in a successful candidate include:
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for solving problems
- A commercial awareness and growth mindset
- Strong discipline for time management and prioritisation of workload
- High emotional intelligence and natural ability to build rapport and enthusiasm with customers
- Experience in demonstrating/positioning complex solutions to a varied market, with various stakeholders involved in the process
- Demonstrable knowledge of the SaaS industry and core metrics, or our industry
Here at Unleashed we also believe there is great value in having a workforce that represents the customers we interact with on a daily basis, which is why we embrace an approach that respects, values and celebrates the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We ask people to bring their true authentic selves to work each day.
On a day-to-day the sales team spend time consulting with SMEs in a variety of industries, all the way from breweries to medical device manufacturers. Our Marketing department are experts in generating demand and the challenge we have is meeting that demand. The role revolves around:
- Qualifying challenges and needs in product-based business around inventory management
- Managing and maintaining a healthy inbound pipeline
- Holding online demonstrations to prospects and manage needs/analysis sessions with them to determine ‘fit’ and manage through a consultative sales process
- Encouraging the adoption of pay-to-use module to help Unleashed meet its AOV goals and deliver more value to our customers
- Primarily working inbound leads/prospects with some outbound prospecting via LinkedIn and industry networking (ie. no cold calling through data lists)
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is updated in the company’s CRM system
- Occasionally attending and promoting Unleashed’s brand at industry events
- Continuous training on integrations with Unleashed and new feature releases