Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
You are an ambitious, hard-working individual with drive and a passion for all things Sales.
You’ll be looking for a company in which you can progress, showcase your skills & experience, and make a difference. You will report directly into our Sales Team Lead.
As a Junior Sales Executive for Unleashed Software, a member of the Access family, you’ll play an integral part in the achievement of the Sales Department and the overall success in the business – performing a fundamental role in reaching our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
• Work towards individual monthly and quarterly KPI’s & targets to support the wider sales and marketing team goals
• Liaise with marketing to achieve a joint volume and value target of opportunities, using their content to further your success
• Proactively call, understand the needs of and engage with Unleashed Software customers, who have shown an interest in our products through referrals
• Proactively calling leads alongside utilising inbound marketing sourced leads
• Utilise Access Sales enablement technology to generate leads through industry leading /best practice sales techniques
• Express a keen interest to learn about Access services and solutions alongside keeping up to date with ERP divisions industry news
• Participate and attend some exhibitions and meetings when required
Skills and Experience:
• Ideally, some experience in either the IT or SaaS sectors
• Confident, sociable and self-motivated
• Resilient, analytical, and articulate
• Enthusiastic & professional
• An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
• Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
• Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
• Have good administration skills: you will be required to keep our lead management system up to date with pre-sales information and process orders in a timely fashion to ensure good sales reporting
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. In addition to our standard benefits of 20 days holiday, you will get:
• A competitive salary
• 5 wellness days holiday
• Health & life insurance support
• Giving back/ charity days
• The Access Group Big Break
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.