- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10088
Sales Development Representative
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life, Be you’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are an ambitious hard-working individual with drive and a passion for all things sales. You’ll be looking for a company in which you can progress, showcase your skills and experience and make a difference.
You will be working in our sales development team which is split out across our divisions and directly report into a team leader. You’ll have the chance to be part of the first sales team in our growing Global Operation Centre in Timisoara, Romania.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and find fully qualified sales opportunities for a dedicated product specialist to demonstrate our software
- Work towards individual monthly and quarterly KPIs and targets to help the wider sales and marketing team goals
- Liaise with marketing to achieve a joint volume and value target of opportunities, using their content to further your success
- Proactively calling leads alongside utilising inbound marketing sourced leads
- Utilise Access’ sales enablement technology to generate leads through industry leading/best practice sales techniques
- Express a keen interest to learn about Access’ services and solutions alongside keeping up to date with your division’s industry news
As a well-rounded Sales Development Representative, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Confident speaking over the phone
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
- We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.