- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 06 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6805
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
You are an ambitious hard-working individual with drive and a passion for all things sales. You’ll be looking for a company in which you can progress, showcase your skills and experience and make a difference.
You will be working in our sales development team which is split out across our divisions and directly report into a team leader.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and find fully qualified sales opportunities for a dedicated product specialist to demonstrate our software
- Work towards individual monthly and quarterly KPIs and targets to help the wider sales and marketing team goals
- Liaise with marketing to achieve a joint volume and value target of opportunities, using their content to further your success
- Proactively calling leads alongside utilising inbound marketing sourced leads
- Utilise Access’ sales enablement technology to generate leads through industry leading/best practice sales techniques
- Express a keen interest to learn about Access’ services and solutions alongside keeping up to date with your division’s industry news
- Participate and attend some exhibitions and meetings, some occasional overnight stays away from home may be required
As a well-rounded Sales Development Representative, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Confident speaking over the phone
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.