- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 19 February 2022
- Job Ref: J4792
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are an ambitious hard-working individual with drive and a passion for all things sales. You’ll be looking for a company in which you can progress, showcase your skills and experience and make a difference.
You will be working in our sales development team which is split out across our divisions and directly report into a team leader.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and find fully qualified sales opportunities for a dedicated product specialist to demonstrate our software
- Work towards individual monthly and quarterly KPIs and targets to help the wider sales and marketing team goals
- Liaise with marketing to achieve a joint volume and value target of opportunities, using their content to further your success
- Proactively calling leads alongside utilising inbound marketing sourced leads
- Utilise Access’ sales enablement technology to generate leads through industry leading/best practice sales techniques
- Express a keen interest to learn about Access’ services and solutions alongside keeping up to date with your division’s industry news
- Participate and attend some exhibitions and meetings, some occasional overnight stays away from home may be required
As a well-rounded Sales Development Representative, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Confident speaking over the phone
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- In depth sales training
- Team & Company Socials
- Buy/Sell Annual Leave Scheme
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- Gourmet Society (discount in over 7000 restaurants nationwide)
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.