Sales Development Rep
- Location: Sydney
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 07 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9142
Sales Development Representative
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are currently looking for an Inbound Lead Qualification & Outbound Lead Generation Consultant to join our team, this is a great opportunity for someone who is currently in a lead qualification role and looking for a chance to join a company that offers career advancement. If you are driven, professional, competitive, and results-oriented then this may be the right opportunity for you!
This hybrid role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, or Perth
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contact target prospects and uncover business needs,
- Sourcing information on target prospects before outreach.
- Manage and execute inbound, outbound, and third-party marketing campaigns.
- Manage incoming sales calls, BANT qualify, and advise.
- Managing/maintaining all data in CRM
- Following up on deals and clients on behalf of the strategic sales team
- Manage lead generation team on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to Manager.
- General organisational and administrative support for sales initiatives and team
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar lead generation/sales role.
- A solid track record within a Business Software environment - B2B would be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong commercial relationship and networking skills.
- Use of CRM (preferably Salesforce) or similar, such as Siebel.
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.