- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 22 April 2021
- Job Ref: J3094
Ruby on Rails Developer
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You are a skilled and enthusiastic Ruby on Rails Developer, who wants to work as part of a development team working on a variety of products and technologies using a range of frameworks, modern techniques, patterns, and practises.
- You'll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution. With opportunities to learn new skills and further develop your existing skill set.
- You take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of team, delivering quality software that will make a difference to our customers.
You have the strive to lead a team of engineers to build user experiences that never ceases to amaze your users!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Write elegant, efficient, and testable code that is easy to maintain and debug
- Develop new components and web applications
- Debug, troubleshoot & maintain existing web applications and strive to make them better
- Identifying performance issues and bugs, and providing solutions to these problems
- Participating in code reviews and sprint ceremonies
- As a well-rounded Ruby of Rail Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, experience with TDD and BDD is a plus!
- Experience with SQL (Preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Comfortable working on existing codebases
- Comfortable working across multiple projects and able to switch between them as required
Happy to work mostly asynchronously as part of a team
What does Access offer you?
- Working full remote
- Competitive salary
- Great Holliday Package ( starting form 25 )
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus