- Location: Farnborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 22 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8947
Hybrid working – 2 days will be based in either one of these offices: London, Farnborough or Loughborough
*Please note only applications who are near one of these offices can be considered
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As a Risk Analyst, you will enjoy being part of a busy, friendly team that provides risk expertise and knowledge across the payments division. Passionate to learn, you will provide the initial risk assessment of new prospects seeking payment services through Access Paysuite. You will also assist in the ongoing monitoring of the portfolio, identifying, reporting and mitigating any merchant issues.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Underwrite and onboard new merchants in line with company policies and risk appetite. Undertake quality credit risk assessments, within agreed service levels, as necessary.
- Formulate recommendations, for approval via appropriate sanctioning authority, including communicating outcomes / rationale in a clear and concise manner.
- Monitor portfolio performance, identifying high risk merchants and taking mitigating actions to minimize the company’s exposure to potential financial losses.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of risk reports.
- Proactively engage with both internal and external stakeholders, finding solutions to business propositions and wherever possible, maximising loss mitigation
- Report risk trends and insights on merchant activity to other areas of the business.
- Work on risk related projects as assigned.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Previous experience working in Merchant Risk, Credit Underwriting, Fraud and/or Chargeback Analysis in the payments or financial technology industry.
- Good excel skills and the ability to manipulate and extract insights from data.
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents and credit agency reports.
- Highly productive and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with customer / stakeholder focus in mind.
- Extensive multi-tasking and prioritisation skills, able to excel in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.