- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2023
- Job Ref: J7430
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
About Revenue Operations:
The Revenue Operations team looks to maximise revenue potential by removing friction in the customer journey. As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will work with the APAC MD & Global Revenue Operations team to drive an increase in productivity and effectiveness of the Sales & Marketing teams. You will proactively integrate our data insights and provide recommendations across all stages of the sales funnel. You will also be expected to review, adapt, and initiate operational “best practice” processes to support our rapidly growing business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The de facto trusted advisor for APAC MD and Sales & Marketing Leadership through action orientated forward-looking insights (month, quarter, year)
- Work globally/locally with the wider Revenue Operations team on new projects and how these will integrate locally
- Plan and execute the strategic & operational goals for Sales & Marketing to develop best practices and continuously improve effectiveness: Divisional GTM, processes, methodologies, competencies, productivity metrics, quota planning, coverage model, territory design, and lead generation management
- Lead the agenda and drive the regular divisional insight reviews and strategy meetings
- Implement best practice in reporting, adapting to the variations in different selling motions within your region
- Understand and be able to articulate the end-to-end buyer journey from first touchpoint to completed order
- Challenge Forecasting Accuracy and ensure submissions are completed in a timely manner
- Reinforce best in class pipeline hygiene and feedback on operational changes where needed
- Provide Deal support, Sales Commission support and M&A support for the wider teams.
- Build relationships with the Cross-Functional Teams (Customer Success, Product, Finance, HR etc)
- Champion and support the roll out of sales enablement tools, reporting automation and empowering leaders to self-serve.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years relevant experience across Sales Operations, Marketing Operations and/or Finance
- Preferred education to Degree Level and/or relevant professional qualification i.e., CIMA/ACCA
- Strong Analytical and Data skills with the ability surface actionable trends
- Clear, strategic thinker with vision and the ability to execute on priorities
- Ability to collaborate with senior management and cross functional stakeholders
- Knowledge of B2B SAAS based software industry or technology services businesses with retained customer contracts
- Management of multiple priorities and able to perform effectively under pressure
- Influencing others with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Developing more efficient ways of working & sharing best practice
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving business problems
- Ability to clearly explain trends and challenge assumptions in a friendly and collaborative manner
- Appreciation of best practice Sales & Marketing metrics
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM Platform and Expert proficiency in Excel
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- 25-days of leave each year through Annual and Wellbeing Leave
- 12-weeks Paid Parental Leave at full salary for new parents
- A region-wide Employee Assistance Program
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application