Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Managing all parts of the assigned accounts receivable – invoices, reconciliations, data entry Ledger into accounting software across the business.
• Responding to queries and credits/re-invoicing
• Record keeping
• Providing on time, accurate billing, billing reports and accounts to customers
• Maintaining accurate billing data and responding to customer inquiries quickly and professionally
• Conducting data analysis and generating regular operational performance reports
• Troubleshooting issues to solve customer problems
• Identifying process and system improvements and supporting the delivery of solutions for customers
• Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver support to senior decision makers
• Work actively in the team to enhance team performance
• Identifying problems and improvements in processes and procedures
• Recording and acting to problem solve and make improvements, and informing others as required
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• Experience with billing
• Strong attention to detail - very high accuracy
• Exceptional IT literacy and communication skills
• Be a multitasker and demonstrate initiative
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You