- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 07 February 2024
- Job Ref: J10844
Customer Success Retention Lead
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Healthcare, to Education, to Not for Profit’s to Hospitality providers, and many more.
As a Retention Lead you will have a proven track record of implementing effective customer retention strategies. You will have experience in successfully growing both Gross Revenue Retention (GRR) and Net Revenue Retention (NRR) across a portfolio. You will have background in data analytics and driving cross functional initiatives to improve retention. Working across a wide ranging product portfolio with varying renewal strategies cross functional collaboration is key and you will be able to demonstrate experience in this. You will be used to presenting data driven analysis to senior management teams and driving change.
- · Own and drive the strategy for customer retention, ensuring an excellent customer experience across the customer journey.
- · Leverage data analytics to generate actionable insights and formulate effective retention strategies.
- · Co-ordinate interaction between Sales, Renewals and Customer Success Management (CSM) aligned to specific product renewal strategy.
- o Particular focus on CSM activity resulting in an increase in Net Revenue Retention.
- o Directly interact with Tier 1 accounts on key renewals
- · Delivering growth in GRR and NRR through customer retention strategies
- · Experience in customer retention role
- · In depth understanding of customer retention strategies and customer segmentation
- · Strong understanding of Customer Lifecycle management
- · Excellent communicator who can confidently present to senior management stakeholders
- · Ability to analyse and move quickly to resolve customer challenges, engaging all of the appropriate resources and influencing appropriately to achieve goals
- · Experience of renewals strategies and execution of these cross-functionally
- · Self-motivated, innovative thinker with a strong problem solving mindset
- · Generate regular reports to monitor, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of retention initiatives.
- · Highlight key churn reasons to Divisional Management Team (DMT) and challenge the status quo to ensure growth in rate of retention.
- · Co-ordinate and drive cross functional action on treatment plans to avoid churn on ‘red’ accounts
- · Stay up to date on industry trends and developments and integrate them in to retention strategies.
- effectively navigate and mediate conflict
Your skills and experiences might include:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of an attractive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which increases the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.