- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 27 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10774
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About the role:
The goal of a Digital Customer Retention Specialist is to maximize customer satisfaction and retention, which can lead to increased customer lifetime value and a more stable revenue stream for Access.
- Own and drive the strategy for customer retention, ensuring an excellent customer experience across the customer journey.
- Leverage data analytics to generate actionable insights and formulate effective retention strategies.
- Co-ordinate interaction between Sales, Renewals and Customer Success Management (CSM) aligned to specific product renewal strategy.
- Particular focus on CSM activity resulting in an increase in Net Revenue Retention.
- Directly interact with Tier 1 accounts on key renewals
- Generate regular reports to monitor, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of retention initiatives.
- Highlight key churn reasons to Divisional Management Team (DMT) and challenge the status quo to ensure growth in rate of retention.
- Co-ordinate and drive cross functional action on treatment plans to avoid churn on ‘red’ at risk accounts
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments and integrate them in to retention strategies.
As a Digital Customer Retention Specialist your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Working to build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers by understanding their needs, goals, and challenges. This involves proactive communication and regular check-ins.
- Specialists must have in-depth knowledge of the company's products or services to help customers effectively use them to achieve their desired outcomes.
- When customers encounter issues or challenges, retention specialists help resolve these problems by coordinating with other departments or providing solutions themselves.
- A significant part of their role is ensuring that customers renew their subscriptions, contracts, or memberships. They may prepare renewal proposals, negotiate terms, and discuss the benefits of continuing the relationship.
- In addition to renewals, they may identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services that could benefit the customer.
- Specialists track customer usage patterns and metrics to identify early warning signs of potential dissatisfaction or underutilization and down sell. They can then take proactive steps to address these issues.
- Collecting feedback from customers to gain insights into their experience and areas for improvement. This feedback can be used to guide product development and improvements in customer support.
- Analysing customer data and performance metrics to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Encouraging satisfied customers to become advocates for the company, which can involve participating in case studies, providing testimonials, or referring new customers.
- Investigating why customers leave (churn) and working on strategies to reduce customer churn.
- Segmenting customers based on their needs and behaviour to provide more targeted support and engagement.
- Working closely with sales, marketing, product development, and support teams to ensure a cohesive and customer-centric approach.
- Develop structured save strategies, campaigns and treatment plans to improve churn.
- Analyse trends of key risks specific to division or products.
- Ability to build up forecasting reports and analyse dashboards to provide executive summaries to key stakeholders.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You