- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 27 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10776
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As a Digital Renewal Sales Specialist within our Customer Success Management function you will own a portfolio of customers with associated goals and targets designed to improve customer renewal rates, increase contract tenure, grow and expand existing customers ARR.
You will provide a proactive approach to renewing our customers that de-risks future revenues against churn and adds value into the renewal process.
You will have close connections with the Customer Success and Account Management teams where you will need to collaborate agreeing renewal strategies and customer engagement styles.
About the role:
The role reports to the Customer Success Renewal Manager.
The role requires strong customer focus with commercial acumen, analytical mindset and strong relationship building skills, so as to maintain a highly scalable renewals pipeline and playbook.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Own and deliver the NRR / Churn targets / Cross Sell & Up Sell Targets within your allocated portfolio of customers
- Analyse your renewing customer data ensuring accuracy prior to customer engagement
- Accurately build and then maintain renewal opportunities in Salesforce
- Engage Sales Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to review upcoming customer renewals, agreeing the renewal strategy and customer engagement style
- Provide accurate forecasting of your future customer renewals
- Ensure the customer experience through the renewal process meets with Access expectations
- You will be proactive in approach to secure renewal revenues early
- Work with the CSM team to continuously improve adoption, customer satisfaction and retention
- Continually look for new and better ways of secure and retain our customers
- Encourage innovation within the team
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
As a Digital Renewal Sales Specialist your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Background in software renewals preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales and Customer Success/Maintenance Renewals.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Able to evidence strong resilience and objection handling
- Strong communication skills. Provide excellent customer service at all times
- A True Team Player. Strong collaborator and communicator, both to customer and to internal teams including all on the account management team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You