- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 24 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4843
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 50,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
Renewals and recurring revenue are an integral part to access success as a company, and the Renewals Business Partner is a key player in executing the proper measures to ensure existing customers renew their services at increased ARR. The Renewals Business Partner works closely with various functional groups and levels of management to determine and negotiate pricing and terms.
This is an analytical and customer-facing position. The right candidate must have quantitative skills and attention to detail to track, analyse, and process large amounts of data, as well as the qualitative skills to interact internally, externally, build positive relationships, and provide world class service to customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Drive performance of Renewals within allocated Divisions including proactively monitor & identify risk points, track, and resolve client issues to drive customer renewals and increased ARR
- Proactively work with Divisional Management Teams and cross-functional teams to review and maximise price rises / ARR within allocated Divisions
- Prepare Renewal quotes and negotiate prices with customers within established guidelines
- Ensure accuracy of a high volume of customer data
- Interact with customers to explain quote prices/terms and answer questions including via telephone
- Track status of Renewal commitments and proactively follow up with customers as required
- Work across the business to ensure correct contractual information is included in relevant systems including correct contract end dates and relevant t&c’s relating to Renewals
- Ensure the relevant Divisions Auto Attach workstreams are implemented at targeted levels & in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure contractual assurance and terms are adhered to e.g. notice periods and termination clauses
- Ensure correct Churn and DNR reporting in allocated Divisions both on SME billed and non-SME billed products including reason for leaving codes
- Ensure cancellations are communicated to the relevant areas of the business in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure internal policies are followed within the team
- Work with internal Finance Team and wider business to improve process efficiency
- Proactively review and document process with Renewals and each allocated Division ensuring Renewals handbook and exceptions list are accurate and up to date
- Work with sales ledger to ensure correct set up of contracts on relevant systems
- Work with Credit Control where required to optimize cash collection
- Work with compliance team where required to maximise compliance revenue
- Wok with Renewals Manager to ensure accurate reporting of price rises and contracted revenue
- Highlight to Renewals Manager key risks and trends around Renewals
- Work with Renewals Manager to bring new acquisitions into the Renewal process
- Work on cross functional projects
- Directly manage team’s performance and development, including but not limited to assigning work, performance feedback and appraisal, complaint resolution, and corrective actions
- Develop team members through formal and informal career development and mentoring
- Travel across the business where required
- Ad hoc duties
As a well-rounded Renewals Business Partner, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
What does Access offer you?