- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 30 April 2021
- Job Ref: J2944
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
A self-starter who's highly analytical, creative and collaborative. With a proven track record of implementing quality scoring systems/processes within a customer service/support function, you have a passion for improving customer experience and ensuring our customers always receive the best possible service. Working closely with leaders to continuously identify, develop and upskill our employees through the creation and delivery of coaching, mentoring and training programmes.
You will be responsible for the customer feedback (customer surveys) related management and performance for all teams in a particular division. Leading to a department that is a customer advocate engine and leading the path to customer success.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design, build and implement a quality scorecard and assessment process to ensure that all customer interactions (e.g., telephone, e-mail, live-chat, overall case management & communications) are delivered to a high quality standard.
- Use data from our customer satisfaction surveys to create, maintain and initiate improvement plans across all key areas including employees, leadership, process and product.
- Understand the key drivers of satisfaction, identify opportunities and design strategies to improve overall service delivery and customer experience.
- Develop a range of courses, materials, coaching and mentoring programmes to develop engineers and improve their overall customer service and case handling skills.
- Work with leaders to improve overall team performance.
- Help deliver team and departmental goals like CSAT and NPS targets, along with improving case quality metrics.
As a well-rounded Quality Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience of Microsoft Excel for manipulating data and presenting results.
- Experience in the Technology industry, ideally in the Customers Services/Application Support space
- Ideally, experience working with remote teams and/or teams across widespread geographical and global locations.
- An analytical approach to problems, including the ability to identify potential gaps and flaws in a methodology.
- Ability to manage your own time, and switch focus quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level, both to take on tasks and present results
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!