- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: J4849
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
Responsible for development and implementation of Quality Engineering Strategy for Products/Applications/Services to define/enhance/optimise quality engineering capabilities, practices. Responsible for ensuring that product quality engineering activities are completed within the scheduled time frame and for preventing defect leakage to production environment.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Development and implementation of product quality engineering and test strategy covering all phases of testing
- Develop and execute end to end plan for all product quality engineering activities for periodic product releases
- Scheduling and Management of test execution tasks and verification of test results
- Identification of environment requirements and validation of environment setup
- Preparation of Quality Outcome/Summary report for periodic product releases
- Develop quality engineering frameworks for continuous integration with automated test approach
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to analysts and implementation of quality engineering framework
- Active participation in review and refactoring of automated scripts
- Active participation in agile team activities, as well as guidance to 4 scrum teams
Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Good Analytical skills and understanding of product requirements/architecture/design for building frameworks during development phase
- Must have experience in development and implementation quality engineering frameworks
- Must have experience in agile methods and practice
- Must have hands on experience in development of automated scripts
- Experience in Test Driven Engineering techniques
- Experience in NodeJS, Java, .NET programming for development of automated scripts
- Experience in Quality engineering frameworks, for UI, API, native mobiles and Performance scripts (e.g. Cypress, TestCafe, Selenium, Jest, Mocha, Junit, Cucumber, Jasmine, Gatling)
- Experience in implementing test pyramid, continuous integration, shift left and shift right techniques
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.