- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 14 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10042
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You are a Quality Engineer who is comfortable writing code tests within a framework
- You take pride in your work, ensuring that we delight users with our software and make their lives easier every day.
- You demonstrate the ability to plan QE sprint/release activities, prioritising your work, and help unblock others, in accordance with sprint goals.
- You display responsibility and good decision-making.
- You have a strong understanding of software engineering standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
- You have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- You demonstrate a clear passion for quality being applied throughout the SDLC.
- You have the capability and motivation to enable the Automated Testing to embrace a more engineering focus.
- You likely have direct experience working with delivery pipelines, contributing to a shared codebase.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of the difference between functional and non-functional test types, and equally you can demonstrate knowing where and when to apply them.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with team members to become technically proficient with our Test Automation frameworks
- Deliver high quality software focused on Test Automation.
- Take ownership for enhancements to our Test Automation frameworks
- Actively contribute to refinement, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk, and complexity of changes from inception through to delivery.
- Identify and remove technical debt from the Test Automation frameworks
- Create relevant test documentation.
- Carry out manual testing activities when required.
As a well-rounded Quality Engineer, your Skills and Experiences will include:
Technology & Tools:
- An OO language, ideally C#
- REST API test automation
- GRAPH QL
- UI (User Interface) test automation
- Continuous Testing within a pipeline
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Git-based Source Control
- Gherkin and Cucumber libraries
- Desirable Experience:
- Data driven testing.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Eligibility for the sports activity pass (covered in the amount mentioned internally) as a taxable benefit in kind under applicable legal provisions and internal regulations.
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.