Project Manager - Commercial Compliance
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 1 month ago
- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 30 May 2023
- Job Ref: J8990
Project Manager – Commercial Compliance
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Reporting to the Programme Excellence & Innovation - Programme Manager, you will be working closely with Programme Sponsors, Senior Stakeholder, Sales Teams and Business Units.
The role will be to manage several commercial projects concurrently, on time and within budget and scope. This role oversees all aspects of a project lifecycle including agreeing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring progress, and managing risk & issues.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Own and manage several small to medium sized projects
- Own the full End to End project delivery, in line with Business Case
- Ensure the projects are effectively structured, planned and managed through strong governance and communications and adhering to project framework
- Support the continued rollout of the central project management methodology and implementation of appropriate controls to ensure their adherence and success
- Be responsible for the planning, co-ordination, status reporting, communication, escalation management
- Manage project escalations to resolution to avoid further escalation.
- Develop and manage plans to deliver to the agreed time, cost, and quality criteria
- Proactively manage of risks and issues (RAIDs)
- Have a sufficient level of commercial knowledge to be able to understand the proposed requirements
As a well-rounded Project Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Ideally have Project Management qualifications (PRINCE 2 and/or Agile and/or Managing Successful Projects and/or similar)
- Have experience in management of multiple projects
- Have the experience/adeptness required for commercial project management, implementation, and direction of delivery teams
- Be highly proficient regarding project management methodologies and processes
- Confident and pro-active with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Possess a “can-do” approach to delivery
- Comfortable working in a high tempo, constantly changing environment
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize own workload
- Accurate, dynamic, and tenacious.
- You are a team player who can support others and able to take on support when offered
- You will thrive on challenging technical solutions and often aggressive timescales working in both Waterfall and Agile environments and be ready and expectant of new, sometimes short notice challenges.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. If you will graduate successfully from our Academy program, the working contract will be prolonged for unlimited period.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym standard membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.