- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 24 September 2022
- Job Ref: J6747
What we are all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same.
It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 55,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of our Commercial Contracts team. You will be managing driving and successfully delivering internal IT Commercial Contracts projects.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage, drive and successfully deliver IT Commercial Contracts projects, through the full life cycle related to time, cost and quality
- Have a clear understanding of any Commercial contractual requirements and financial milestones for each project and manage these effectively
- Drive the delivery of the plan from the Commercial Contracts Team and be responsible for producing and updating the agreed plan
- Manage project escalations to resolution to avoid further escalation or delay in the project
- Manage internal resources to delivery timescales to each assigned project.
- Be responsible for the project implementation budget and delivery of that budget.
As a well-rounded Project Manager, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in successfully delivering IT projects with multiple stakeholders
- University degree or equivalent
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent - required
- Advanced MS Office skills including experience in MS Project, Teamwork, or similar PSA/PM tools is valuable
- Experience working with collaboration tools e.g. MS Teams, SharePoint and Confluence/ JIRA is desirable
- Previous involvement in managing projects related to Commercial and Finance systems + data will be considered a strong plus
- Experience in the Software or Finance industry is desirable, but not required
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems (Salesforce etc.) and Financial ERP systems (Netsuite, Sage, Sap etc.), is highly beneficial.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to effectively prioritize own workload
- Strong understanding and experience of the Technology Concepts and System Development Life Cycle fundamentals will be considered a strong plus
What’s in for you:
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company