- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 24 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3413
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Projects Office Team is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great experience in their engagement with Access and our customer success teams.
The Job ~ Overview
The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of customer projects involving typically one or more Access products. Following sale, the PM will own the project from initiation to handing over to colleagues in Support and at each stage of the project, the Project Manager will actively seek feedback from the customer throughout their project journey to ensure customer satisfaction.
The sizing of projects that the Project Manager will manage will vary but the requirement is to deliver an excellent customer experience that underpins everything that we do.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction, NPS and utilisation of Project Management and consultancy time. The Project Manager will be dealing with various products, projects and customers at any one time so the PM will need to be able to manage several tasks simultaneously.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience as customers embark on their new projects typically to upgrade their Access Software or migrate to the Access Hosting provision through regular liaison with the customer success teams to ensure a successful project delivery through the lifetime of their projects. The role involves,
- Ownership of the overall project
- Regular communication of progress and status to clients
- Proactive management of risks and issues
- Oversight of the consultants undertaking the work and quality assurance of their deliverables and documentation
- Management of the project planning process
- Management of the project budget
- Support the use of group project management methodology and implementation of appropriate controls to ensure their adherence
- A level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand customers’ solutions and translate that into a ‘joined-up’ vision both for the Client and the Consulting team.
- The need to drive the solution through to completion, taking ownership of the vision and seeing issues through to resolution
Skills and Experience:
Skill Requirements - Essential
- Ability to lead customer projects and always deliver implementation and project management best practice
- Goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus
- Experienced in delivering customer projects from start to finish
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all managerial levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing an experienced team of consultants
- Must be skilled at using Microsoft Office products such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of market drivers and client needs.
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Access products
- Industry recognised project management qualification
- Be comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal and client project resources
- Knowledge of Customer Success practices would be very beneficial
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
- We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.
Skill Requirements – Desirable
The role is office based only and is working with the current office project managers in the Loughborough office.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.