- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 27 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7144
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As part of the Projects Office Team, the role of the Projects Coordinator center's on the successful management of the sales handover process and the optimisation of consultant utilisation and billing. The role is largely autonomous and requires self-starters due to the disparate team structure and the need to work without direct supervision.
The role of Project Coordinator is primarily, but not solely, office based (Epworth) and is one that requires the individual to provide a liaising function between customers, sales, consultants, Project Managers and Access users.
Day-to-day, you will:
- To be the first point of contact for a specific set of internal key stakeholders with regards to sales handovers, reviewing handover documentation for completeness, checking for implementation issues.
- Gain a strong degree of technical understanding of client environments and software systems.
- Assist in the updating of consultancy diaries using the resource management and workflow system
- To raise the ‘Statement of Works’ forms and contractual documentation where relevant and ensure customer sign off
- identify the best resource for project and packets of Professional Services work based on skill set, location and availability and book accordingly.
- Liaise with Clients to manage resource bookings in line with client availability and expectation
- Liaise with Project managers and other key stakeholders to assist in the Project of their projects on similar lines.
- Liaise with consultants to assist with problems off and on site in relation to bookings
- To maximise Consultant utilisation through active management of ‘white space’ and ‘Buffer days’
- Attend Sales, Consultant and Project Office Team Meetings as required
- To assist in the production of monthly reporting
Key Performance Targets:
- To assist on the required company targets of 75% consultant utilisation across the company
- Monthly Handover completion
- Services Order Backlog
- Client billing coordination within month end deadline
- Administrate the management of FOC days being delivered and update systems accordingly
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal and client project resources
- Ability for customer relationship building and influencing internal stakeholders
- Sufficient level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand the proposed solution and translate that into a ‘joined-up’ vision to the Client and the Consulting team.
- Broad Experience in an IT Software customer facing role
- Commercially aware with an understanding of the drivers of commercial performance in a business environment
- Ability to think at a divisional level whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels up to Director and adopt a flexible & consultative approach
- Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with ability to forward plan
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to work alone
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to problem solve, organise, prioritise and complete work to high standard and to tight deadlines
- Team player
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.