- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 11 December 2022
- Job Ref: J7362
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 40,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
The Non-profit and Education (NPE) Division serves charities, visitor attractions, schools and further/higher education establishments, providing software to power their organisations. We are building game-changing solutions that enable these organisations to do more and better. We want you to be part of this exciting journey.
You will be an experienced Product Owner with a background in managing SaaS products in an agile product development environment. You will report to the Product Manager for our Education Budgets software and will play a vital role within an agile squad day-to-day. You will ideally have managed Financial Accounting software solutions and will work closely with the Product Manager (Education Budgets) to understand the Product Strategy and Roadmap for the Education Budgets product. You will be responsible for delivering the Product Roadmap for Education Budgets, ensuring our customers realise the anticipated value from the solutions we provide.
In order to be effective in this role you will need to be passionate about optimising existing and finding innovative new solutions to better serve customer needs, plus you will need an ability to elicit, specify and communicate requirements and collaborate effectively across functions.
Day to Day you will:
- Collaboratively work with internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements and develop optimal business solutions
- Prioritise and deliver the product roadmap for your product
- Work closely with the development teams, UX and the broader Product team, focusing on continuously delivering value
- Engage with customers to gather feedback and support user groups to understand the customer and end user experience with our product
- Maintain effective communication between customers, business and technical stakeholders and ensure risks and issues are managed effectively
- Ensure that all changes to requirements are well-thought through, implications considered, discussed with all relevant stakeholders, sized appropriately, implemented, and tested
You will be someone who:
- Can make wise decisions despite ambiguity
- Is resilient and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Is commercially aware, with an understanding of the drivers of commercial performance
- Can confidently communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible and consultative approach
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Is able to identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms
- Is organised, methodical and calm under pressure
- Can think strategically, whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Working full remote
- Competitive salary
- Great Holliday Package ( starting form 25 )
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus