- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10733
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
What are we all about?
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be the representative within the Agile Development Team for the Senior Product Manager.
- Gather the requirements from the Senior Product Manager and other Stakeholders and own their conversion into stories and supporting documents.
- Work collaboratively with the UX team in workshops and supporting UX Discovery converting deliverables into User Stories for development teams whilst ensuring dependencies are managed and issues and risks are communicated.
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items building a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the development team.
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items that deliver maximum outcome.
- Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered.
- Assess and triage reported bugs and support cases and assist with their resolution.
- Contribute to product launch and Go to Market collateral.
- Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of customers’ business processes and requirements, becoming an expert in these areas.
As a well-rounded Technical Product Owner, you will:
- Be flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a passion for User Experience.
- Previous experience of working on SaaS software essential.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Understanding of modern platform development best practices is desirable.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Proactive and goal orientated with a focus on delivering to milestones.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes, and best practices.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to work with remote teams where necessary.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Have a strong commitment to quality.
What does Access offer you?
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get: