- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 February 2021
- Job Ref: J2874
Access Paysuite is our newest division built from acquisitions of best-of-breed UK Bacs Direct Debit bureaux. Whilst the foundations started with Bacs, we have already started to establish card payments and faster payments within Group and are building a payment suite of products, integrations and innovations to support our division and Group growth. Its an exciting time to join the newly formed division and growing team.
You are an experience Product Manager within the Payments sector. We are looking for this person to build out long term product strategy supporting us to grow our division to £40m by 2025.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage the roadmap of the payment products aligned with the company Strategy and Vision.
- As a recently formed Payment division, you will help drive Payment adoption across the Group. Collaborate with key stakeholders and all other divisions to communicate the product roadmap, product content and adoption of use.
- Deeply understand and analyse market conditions, customer problems, technical & regulatory requirements with research to inform decisions.
- Contribute to increasing the profitability of your product and develop innovative new ideas.
- Play a vital role in setting the strategic direction and manage the entire product lifecycle from idea to obsolescence.
- Working with the Head of Product, you may initiate and sponsor functional development projects for responsible product based on agreed business cases and agreed business requirements.
- Support sales and go to market initiatives for the existing product and the creation of sales & demonstration material, content for lead generation, and presentations/content for user group meetings.
- Work with the other Product Managers to understand the overall portfolio, to facilitate the overall product strategy, integration and cross sell.
As a well-rounded Product Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- You've been responsible for a Payment / SaaS product as a product manager
- You have experience & an understanding of the payment schemes (Bacs, card payments, Faster Payments, Open Banking)
- Have proven track record of owning your product, playing a vital role in setting the strategic direction and managing the entire product lifecycle. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing innovative new products.
- You understand the context of business performance and you can measure and maximise commercial success and customer value. You’re comfortable with reporting out to the highest levels of stakeholders.
- You can execute a go-to-market strategy, involving stakeholders and functional teams to maximise potential and deliver on the outcome.
- You own your product’s value proposition and know how to create alignment and efficiency with stakeholders across multiple levels within the organisation.
- You use your influence, communication and facilitation skills to create alignment and maximise impact across the organisation, even in an ever-changing business and marketplace context.
- You can think creatively and exploit opportunities. You understand how to build a case for sponsorship.
- You’re proactive and driven, while maintaining the strategic direction and consistent focus on incremental value, you are able to course correct when needed. You’re being seen as an ambassador of your own product.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain