Back to job search
Product Manager – Machine Learning (Hospitality)
Register your interest for future Product Manager (Machine Learning) roles at our London office!
Whilst we are not currently recruiting, we are always keen to find the best talent for Access and would love to hear from you so we can be in touch soon and be ready when we are recruiting again.
To keep everyone safe, we’ve become 100% virtual.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Access Hospitality Division is our latest venture built from acquisitions of best-of-breed hospitality tech companies including Procure Wizard, Design My Night, ProNett and others. Underpinned by Access Workspace technology, we are building a game-changing hospitality ecosystem and we want you to be part of this exciting journey.
You are an experienced Product Manager ideally with a background in machine learning solutions, who has a passion for product, technology and its applications. Playing a key role in our dynamic Product Development team with support from our group-wide product function and reporting directly to the Product Director for Hospitality, you will play a vital role in driving innovation and helping access leverage machine learning in our products and using these new techniques to create efficiencies for our customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Lead our Hospitality machine learning strategy.
• Contribute to the broader Hospitality division product strategy.
• Create and drive your roadmap fulfilling strategic direction, innovation and technical advances.
• Deliver new functionality to support automated rostering and anomaly detection.
• Evaluate and prioritise ideas and requests to ensure best value for Access and its customers.
• Communicate and evangelise your innovation and its roadmap both internally and externally.
• Work alongside the development and product teams to deliver new features, modules and ways of developing new customer value using machine learning and other automation techniques.
• Partner with your marketing team to conduct campaigns and customer forum events.
As a well-rounded Machine Learning Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
• Real world experience on the development and integration of machine learning techniques into products.
• Excellent communicator – clear, concise and understandable at all levels.
• Ability to think creatively and exploit technology opportunities.
• Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
• Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes and best practices.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team.
• A strong commercial grounding with a technical flair.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
Register your CV with us today for our future hires, please note this isn't a live vacancy.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
about 1 month ago