- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3302
Access is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic Product Management team. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will play a vital role working within our Legal division to help set the strategic product direction and define the solution roadmap.
You will build products from existing ideas and develop new ideas based on your industry experience, research and constant external contact with customers, prospects and those shaping the sector. In addition, you will also ensure that the strategy is fulfilled with practical go-to-market planning and engagement.
- You are a product manager with several years of experience in managing SaaS products in an agile product development environment.
- You are curious and an avid learner.
- You will have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment.
- You are a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered, you will thrive on working in an agile environment, be ready and expectant of new, sometimes short notice challenges.
- You extol the virtues of Thinking Customer, Being Exceptional and Succeeding Together.
- Ideally you will have experience working on software solutions for the Legal sector.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Define and communicate a compelling product vision and strategy, creating the product roadmaps for your products aligned with the company Strategy and Vision.
- Use your understanding and appreciation of the market, customer problems and competitive landscape along with research and metrics to inform decisions.
- Provide input to business cases to support your product strategy and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements and develop optimal business solutions.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the correct functionality is created from the prioritised business cases and requirements.
- Initiate and sponsor functional development projects based on agreed business cases and business requirements.
- Work with Sales and Product Marketing on Go To Market (GTM) initiatives for the existing product, including demo capability, marketing collateral, and presentations/content for user group meetings.
- Initiate and support engagement with clients through Special Interest Groups, User Groups and other events.
- Work with the other Product Managers to understand the overall portfolio and to facilitate the overall product strategy, integration and cross sell.
As a well-rounded Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Commercial awareness with an understanding of the drivers of commercial performance.
- Excellent communication with an ability to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt to a changing business and market place.
- Ability to think creatively and exploit market and commercial opportunities.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain