- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 03 September 2022
- Job Ref: J6933
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1.5 million users and circa 25,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are an Product Manager with several years of experience in managing SaaS products in an agile product development environment. You will ideally have managed Financial Accounting software solutions and will have a passion for optimising existing or finding innovative new solutions to better serve customer needs.
You will have an ability to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, research and constant contact with customers, prospects and those shaping the sector. In addition, you will ensure that the strategy is fulfilled with practical go-to-market planning and engagement. Above all you will have the ability to make sound commercial decisions.
You will report to the Senior Product Manager for our Education Back-office Portfolio and will play a vital role working within our NPE (Non Profit and Education) Division setting the strategic product direction and defining the roadmap for our Education Budgets software.
Day to day you will:
- Define and communicate a compelling product vision and strategy, creating the product roadmaps for your products aligned with the company strategy and vision
- Use your understanding and appreciation of the market, customer problems and competitive landscape along with research and metrics to inform decisions
- Articulate business cases to support your product strategy and roadmaps
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements and develop optimal business solutions
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the correct functionality is created from the prioritised business cases and requirements
- Initiate and sponsor projects based on agreed business cases and business requirements
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Marketing to ensure Go To Market (GTM) success for Education Budgets e.g., through provision of robust a demo, marketing collateral and content for user group meetings
- Initiate and support engagement with customers through Special Interest Groups, User Groups and other events
- Work with the other Product Managers to understand the overall portfolio and to facilitate the overall product strategy, integration and cross sell
You will be someone who:
- Can make wise decisions despite ambiguity
- Has an excellent understanding of the drivers of commercial performance
- Can innovate to exploit market and commercial opportunities
- Can balance execution of the long-term strategy with the need to deliver short-term results
- Can adapt to a changing business and market place and are comfortable working in a high-tempo environment
- Can confidently communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible and consultative approach
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Is organised, methodical and calm under pressure
- Is curious and an avid learner
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and give you opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!