Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
Day-to-day, you responsibilities will include:
• Create the product roadmap for the responsible product and market sectors aligned with the company Strategy and Vision.
• Use sound understanding and appreciation of the Market, customer problems and competitive landscape along with research and metrics to inform decisions.
• Contribute to increasing the profitability of their product and developing innovative new ideas.
• Play a vital role in setting the strategic direction and managing the entire product lifecycle from idea to obsolescence.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and all other departments and divisions to communicate the product roadmap, product content and launch.
• Develop and implement a launch plan for responsible product, working closely with all departments to execute the plan.
• Support sales and go to market initiatives for the existing product, owning the creation of sales & demonstration material, content for lead generation, and presentations/content for user group meetings.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of customers’ business processes and requirements, becoming a product expert, able to do pre-sales demos of all of your products.
• Work with the other Product Managers to understand the overall portfolio, to facilitate the overall product strategy, integration and cross sell.
• Initiate and support engagement with clients through Special Interest Groups, User Groups and other events.
As a well-rounded Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Commercially aware with a good understanding of market drivers and client needs.
• Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities, with an eye for detail
• Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
• Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus.
• Demonstrates sound judgement, able to make decisions independently whilst recognizing when to escalate for more senior approval.
• Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with strong Interpersonal skills.
• Identifies issues early and prioritises appropriately.
• Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
• An understanding of agile development methods, processes and best practices
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!