- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 06 February 2021
- Job Ref: J2755
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Cloud Hosting & Services division of The Access Group underpins everything we deliver to our customers. As an experienced product manager with a demonstrable understanding of cloud technologies, you will be playing a pivotal role in the development of our product and solutions portfolio.
You will oversee the delivery of innovative hosting products to ensure our portfolio delivers customer-focused solutions, remains competitive in the market, and ensures we are at the forefront of cloud-based technology.
You will align our sales, operations and marketing objectives, working closely across the teams from concept to delivery.
You will work with our technology partners to provide service offerings that fit with our customers’ business needs, helping them adopt cloud-strategies to improve their performance, productivity and cybersecurity.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with sales, marketing, operations and development teams to deliver exceptional experience across the board
- Keep up to date with the latest technological innovations and develop a suite of products and solutions
- Develop and implement go to market (GTM) strategies and a roadmap for product launches and enhancements
- Work closely with marketing and sales to deliver GTM strategies, including pricing, positioning, benefits and target markets
- Be the expert for your product portfolio and the “voice of the customer” to deliver compelling solutions that meet customers’ needs
- Engage with customers and partners to ensure our portfolio delivers the most effective solutions for our customers’ needs
- Collaborate across divisions and functions to plan and deliver GTM plans, identifying dependencies and risks to ensure a smooth delivery
- Understand and keep up to date with our competitors’ offerings
- Identify any gaps and opportunities within the current portfolio and provide viable solutions to create a comprehensive product offering
- Work with 3rd party technology providers to agree contractual terms, service level agreements and business alignment
- Support and educate internal teams to help generate pipeline and close new business opportunities
As a well-rounded Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Demonstrate a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- Develop and deliver improvements across the CHS portfolio
- Interpret the benefits of our solutions across multiple vertical markets, providing contextual benefits for various industries and sector
- Demonstrate a strong track record in a product manager role, working closely with internal teams to execute a robust and deliverable GTM plan
- Manage the full GTM process from concept to delivery, and work with sales and marketing teams to generate opportunities
- Experience in a cloud technology related product manager role
- Support and educate internal teams to enable them to generate opportunities and close deals
- Demonstrate good communication skills to translate technical solutions so they resonate with a range of audiences
- Be as a self-starter with an ability to manage and motivate staff
- Focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
- Be a team player with strong inter-personal and customer relationship skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.