- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 13 December 2022
- Job Ref: J7628
Product Enablement Consultant
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are looking for an energetic, driven and experienced instructional designer & trainer to join our team to design, maintain and deliver software training to our valued customers. You will be responsible for designing the course material by working closely with the product experts and your peers, piloting the courses with internal staff, and delivering the final learning products to our customers in digital and virtual platforms. The ideal candidate will be an experienced instructional designer, confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up to date on modern learning practices and virtual training delivery.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design & maintain eLearning, Videos, Training Manuals and other assist types
- Deliver scheduled virtual training classes and webinar /presentation style events
- Maintain databases and exercises to support the courses
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of our training
- Measure the value and impact of training to our customers – I.e User adoption, CSAT & Revenue
- Assist in driving success of seasonal and business as usual training plans
This role will be responsible for the following Accountants product remit and seasonal events:
- HandiSoft – Practice Management Software
- HandiTax Cloud – Tax Management Software
- DataHub – Data Warehouse & Analytics platform
- Deliver a 90 minute Seasonal Event – Tax & Productivity eSeminar every June
- Also support ad hoc initiatives for other products to help your team where required
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Practices & Curriculum Design
- Proficient instructional design tools: Storyline Articulate 360/Rise, Camtasia and others
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems & Project Management
- Accounting/ Tax Knowledge is preferable
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Creative & passionate – bringing innovative ideas and diversity of thought to the table
- Organised & self-motivating
- A team player who is also happy to work autonomously
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.