- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 18 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4608
Product Enablement / Digital Product Trainer
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that
drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers -
from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing
their industry and business. That is why over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely
on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Product Enablement supports teams across the People Solutions division to gain relevant
product knowledge, enabling them to competently carry out their roles and engage with
Access customers. You have proven experience designing and delivering learning solutions in a
variety of formats. You’re an effective communicator and collaborator, with proven project
management skills, committed to delivering high standards.
- Work closely with Workspace Product Managers, Product Owners and Development Leads to proactively identify and deliver appropriate learning resources to support Product Roadmaps and feature releases, both for internal Access Group use and for end customers
- Identify Workspace product knowledge gaps within the Organisation and deliver suitable solutions to fill those gaps.
- Deliver engaging online learning resources to support the roll out of new products and features across the Access Group Workspace product suite.
- Design and maintain a suite of product accreditations, working with the Product organisation as well as other training and enablement groups.
- Engage with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure the solutions provided meet both individual and business needs.
- Participate in Design and Development workshops as required.
- Produce high quality resources to support Sales Enablement and Go to Market strategies.
- Be a product advocate across all Workspace products.
- Quality check and review own and peer work to ensure learning resources are built to the highest standards.
Key Skills required for this role are:
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Experience using screen recording and video editing software - preferably Camtasia
- Ability to write learning objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural flair for design and creativity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work off own initiative without waiting for direction
- Superb attention to detail
- Prior experience producing video tutorials
- Background as a Business Analyst, Developer or QA a benefit
- Have worked in an L&D setting
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe
people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves
how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just
more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait
for your application.