- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 22 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3712
Product Enablement Consultant
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Product Enablement supports teams across the People Solutions division to gain relevant product knowledge, enabling them to competently carry out their roles and engage with Access customers. You have proven experience designing and delivering learning solutions in a variety of formats. You’re an effective communicator and collaborator, with proven project management skills, committed to delivering high standards.
- Deliver engaging online learning resources to support the roll out of new products and features across the People Solutions product suite.
- Design and maintain a suite of product accreditations.
- Identify product knowledge gaps within the Organisation and deliver suitable solutions to fill those gaps.
- Work closely with Product Owners to proactively identify and deliver appropriate learning resources to support Product Roadmaps and feature releases
- Engage with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure the solutions provided meet both individual and business needs.
- Participate in Design and Development workshops as required.
- Produce high quality resources to support Sales Enablement and Go to Market strategies.
- Be a product advocate across all People Solution products.
- Quality check and review own and peer work to ensure learning resources are built to the highest standards.
- Ability to write learning objectives
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Experience using screen recording and video editing software - preferably Camtasia
- Confident project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural flair for design and creativity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work off own initiative without waiting for direction
- Superb attention to detail
- Prior experience producing video tutorials
- Have worked in an L&D setting
- Project management qualification
- Strong understanding of the types of products which make up the DL&C suite (LMS, H&S reporting, ERM Risk Software)
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.