- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 28 September 2021
- Job Ref: J3679
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About You: As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product design process, from strategy, research, design, to testing, working closely with several cross-functional teams of engineers, solutions designers, and technical writers, in an Agile environment, to create product features that deliver real value for both our customers and the organisation.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Proactively conduct customer research using customer-centric methods, such as analytics, surveys, customer interviews, and usability testing (either online or in person) to uncover opportunities and customer needs.
- Synthesise research findings, create and update personas, and present insights to the organisation.
- Contribute to the product vision and strategy.
- Evangelise customer-centred design within the teams and the organisation.
- Facilitate design discussions and workshops.
- Provide design assets, such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and icons with tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Mural, or equivalent.
- Collaborate closely within cross-functional teams in every step of the development phase, ensuring customer-centred solutions are executed successfully.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of product or UX design experience.
- Proven experience working on responsive SaaS applications.
- Ability to communicate and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Experience and familiarity with web technologies such as HTML & CSS
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex problems with the proven ability to design simple and effective solutions.
- Experience using prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or equivalent.
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest design tools, trends, and practices.
- Experience in HR, Payroll or Employee Self Service projects
- Experience in handling stakeholders & customer expectations
- Experience working in an Agile environment is desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in Design, Psychology or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application!