Back to job search
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Pricing Strategy Manager
Pricing strategy is a core part of our revenue growth at Access. Our team identify end execute pricing strategies and revenue levers to maximise revenue for our business. Reporting to the Director of Pricing, this role is an exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth strategy and be a key influencer with senior stakeholders in a rapidly growing and successful business.
This position is UK based and can be remote, with occasional days in London and Loughborough.
There is considerable scope to progress and develop your career at Access. We have a track record of empowering our team to develop and providing them with opportunities to grow their experience and skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Divisional & Functional Pricebooks
- Provide Pricebook guidance and partner with divisions to develop a coherent Pricing and Packaging strategy for our products
- Involvement in post M&A activity and integration of acquisitions in to business as usual
- Help the business to understand the drivers of value and apply them in the development of list prices, price models, discounting and standardised product pricing
• Measuring & Reporting Pricing Performance:
- Work with functions to measure pricing performance, project outcomes and operational pricing performance
- Development and delivery of pricing projects and the financial outcomes delivered to date and forecast
- Development of additional quantitative and qualitative pricing performance reporting
• Delivering Pricing Strategy projects
- Work closely with divisions and functions to conduct pricing analysis or research, making recommendations to improve revenue and profitability
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our users
- Conduct data analysis on key pricing areas i.e., pricing capabilities, price models, price setting, price realization, SaaS revenue models and bundling
- Communicate findings to management in influencing business decisions and driving through business change and strategy
The successfully appointed Pricing Manager will have strong organisational and communication skills both written and verbal, through working with senior management and able to present information clearly with confidence. They will be a beacon of pricing expertise for our divisions and other stakeholders with gravitas to work with senior leaders across the divisions.
Skills and Experiences necessary to be successful in the role:
• Experience of pricing strategy either through a previous pricing strategy, commercial finance, deal desk or due diligence role
• Educated to degree level, and with a grade A or B in Mathematics at A Level
• Highly numerate and analytically minded and able to solve complex logical challenges
• Advanced Excel skills and experience of data manipulation to provide insight from data
• Strong PowerPoint skills and the ability to write impactful slides that crisply summarise status, findings and recommendations
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work well under time pressure in a fast-paced organisation with a "roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to work collaboratively in cross departmental/functional teams
• Ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders. Can guide and influence in order to change mindsets and approaches
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
about 1 month ago