- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 26 July 2022
- Job Ref: J6543
Premier Customer Success Manager – ERP Division
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they get maximum return on their investments and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is one of the largest divisions in Access and provides financial, construction, warehousing, and fulfilment solutions helping thousands of customers to run their businesses successfully.
About the role:
As a Premier Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of our Premier Success Plan customers. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person, work with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan, conduct periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement and build a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers. You will contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings.
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and go-to person for your portfolio of around 20 to 30 Premier customers
- Responsible for monitoring ongoing customer health and value realisation of your portfolio of customers, acting as the interface into The Access Group products to help remove roadblocks throughout the customer journey
- Maintains a Success Action Plan with your customers driving adoption of new products and features and ensuring customers are getting business value
- Advising your customers on how to get the best out of their Access solution
- Strong awareness of the customer journey and how a Customer Success Manager serves to strategically advise customers toward agreed upon goals
- Undertakes periodic reviews with customer stakeholders to review progress
- Partner with product, support, professional services and sales to ensure your customers get the best solutions and service and ensuring that issues are resolved quickly
- Analysing support case history and addressing root cause
- Managing your accounts’ renewal from end-to-end, creating and owning treatment plans where necessary
- Takes ownership of escalations and managing customers and stakeholders' expectations
- Recommending and coordinating additional services either paid for or utilising Success Plan Points
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders re annual NPS survey
- Maintain up-to-date Access product knowledge and certifications
- Customer satisfaction (NPS) survey response rate and score improvement
- Product / module adoption
- Product and process certifications in at least two products
- Adoption of Customer Success Portal
- Case and escalation management
- Renewal management
- Net retention increase
- Churn reduction
- Success plan renewal
- · Customer Advocates identified & referred
- Demonstrable experience in a customer success role
- Anticipates customer needs and acts accordingly
- High levels of emotional intelligence - we'll want you to be able to empathise with our customers' situations and experiences, rapidly build strong relationships with them and defuse difficult situations
- Develops more efficient ways of working & shares best practice
- Ability to thrive and be resilient under pressure, whilst dealing with multiple competing priorities and demanding clients Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth and frequent change
- Able to prioritise and align effort to key role/company objectives
- Understands the different roles within the customers' business
- Able to communicate how specific product features will assist customer success outcomes
- Understands product usage data by customer or cohort/segment of customer
- Understands industry market trends
- Able to deliver presentations to internal and external audiences both face-to-face and via webinars
- Able to convey difficult messages
- Easily builds rapport with customers
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Employee and Leadership academy
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain