- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 20 January 2022
- Job Ref: J5064
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- Understand the challenges facing the hospitality sector. You will be able to demonstrate and articulate the value Access Procure Wizard brings to an organisation across all departments including finance, procurement and operations.
- Be able to understand the wider business issues of our customers as well as the detailed technical implementation activities required by our projects.
- Become an advocate for technology and Access solutions in the hospitality industry.
- Communicate with prospects in an engaging way both in person and over video conferencing technology.
- The ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions and a proven track record of success.
- Overcome technical and business process challenges throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of how our projects are implemented.
- Be a great internal networker, and build strategic relationships with Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams where appropriate.
- To be considered you must have previous software implementation, pre-sales or sales experience in one or more similar products to Access Procure Wizard
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translation of client business requirements into proposed system solutions.
- Preparation of specific datasets and databases to demonstrate client-specific concepts.
- In-depth configuration of the software to deliver a specific set of requirements.
- Modification of the software to demonstrate proof of concept solutions.
- Creation of customised workflows and processes using the Access technology stack.
- Demonstrating the above in a client setting or in a webinar environment.
- Providing additional technical or industry knowledge in sales meetings to support the sales person in front of the client.
- Supporting the sales and marketing team at general events, seminars and webinars
- Providing additional answers and advice with ITT’s and RFP’s
- Providing education to the sales team on new product enhancements where appropriate
- Lead discovery processes to ensure we carry out effective customer demonstrations and add value to the sales process, to show the Access product stack provides solutions to the prospects specific and industry challenges.
- Create video content to support the digital sales strategy as required.
- Work with product & development teams to ensure industry and customer challenges are anticipated and identified.
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- The use or implementation of Access Procure Wizard in an operational capacity, or similar P2P system
- Ability to translate strong technical background into a customer needs focuses sales approach.
- Understanding of the hospitality sector, it’s people and how technology can be used to alleviate some of the most recent challenges.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders from a wide range of roles and seniority within a prospect organisation.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 week Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing family and apply!