Pre Sales Consultant - Legal
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 15 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8488
Pre Sales Consultant - Legal
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
- Understand the challenges facing a modern business and its finance function. You will be able to demonstrate and articulate the value Access solutions bring to an organisation.
- Be able to understand the wider business issues of our customers as well as the detailed technical implementation activities required by our projects.
- Communicate with prospects in an engaging way both in person and over video conferencing technology.
- The ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions and a proven track record of success.
- Overcome technical and business process challenges throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of how our projects are implemented.
- Be a great internal networker, and build strategic relationships with Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams where appropriate.
- To be considered you must have previous software implementation, pre-sales or sales experience in one or more similar products to the Access suite
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translation of client business requirements into proposed system solutions.
- Preparation of specific datasets and databases to demonstrate client-specific concepts.
- In-depth configuration of the software to deliver a specific set of requirements.
- Modification of the software to demonstrate proof of concept solutions.
- Creation of customised workflows and processes using the Access technology stack.
- Demonstrating the above in a client setting or in a webinar environment.
- Providing additional technical or industry knowledge in sales meetings to support the sales person in front of the client.
- Supporting the sales and marketing team at general events, seminars and webinars
- Providing additional answers and advice with ITT’s and RFP’s
- Providing education to the sales team on new product enhancements where appropriate
- Lead discovery processes to ensure we carry out effective customer demonstrations and add value to the sales process, to show the Access product stack provides solutions to the prospects specific and industry challenges.
- Create video content to support the digital sales strategy as required.
- Work with product & development teams to ensure industry and customer challenges are anticipated and identified.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Previous Experience in a Pre-Sales, senior sales or implementation role.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders from a wide range of roles and seniority within a prospect organisation.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.