**7 month Fixed Term Contract based Full Time in Birkenhead**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
You are an organised, reliable individual who can help deliver a high level administration service to both corporate and individual clients regarding their Personal Licence applications.
The Admin Assistant must ensure effective processing of customer personal information, with great attention to detail to ensure a smooth delivery of submitting a personal licence application to the relevant councils for our clients.
Delivering great communications skills at multiple levels both internally and externally is a must.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Process the customers personal data to apply for a DBS and submit the Personal Licence Application to the relevant Council.
• Manage and maintain Personal Licence applicant data in line with department procedures and GDPR at each stage of the PLA process.
• Complete quality assurance checks on the returned PLA packs and identify any information that is missing.
• Record and update the application status at each stage of the process in a central shared spreadsheet.
• Obtain any missing information that hasn’t been provided from the customer through calls, emails and texts. Recording all communication points and information received.
• Handle call requests from customers on the update of their PLA and DBS checks
• Communicate with Councils via email or telephone calls to request updates or provide them with any further details they may require.
Skills and Experience:
• A strong communicator, both in written and verbal communications.
• Great attention to detail.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Experience handling telephone calls.
• Basic Excel and Word skills.
• Experience working in an office environment.
• Ability to manage your time and meet tight deadlines.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.