Back to job search
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
With a reputation of quality and reliability, we are a leading provider of fully managed payroll services and we have an exciting job opportunity that has become available in our modern offices on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The input/output reception office, when fully staffed, comprises a team of six people. The work is administration based and requires organisational skills and attention to detail. Each member of staff has key duties to perform but is also required to cover for other members during holidays or other absence so teamwork and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure at times is essential.
Below is a summary of the duties involved.
Day to day you will:
• Check and despatch client’s payroll data.
• Back-up for checking and downloading of data received by email and login input received.
• Liaise with clients regarding submission queries.
• Liaise with Payroll processing department as required.
• Answer telephone promptly and efficiently.
• Greet any clients in a professional manner.
• Weigh, sort and record outgoing mail including Special Delivery items.
• File/Sort/Number documents relating to payroll information received.
• Back-up for operations department (printing and sorting of payroll output).
• Assist with eServices set-ups and queries (online Input / Output service).
• Other general administration duties as required.
As a well-rounded Payroll Support Administrator your skills and experience will include:
• Educational background
• Previous experience in an office environment is ideal
• Smart appearance and polite at all times.
• Cheerful, confident disposition.
• Well spoken.
• Organised in their approach to work.
• Able to work under pressure from time to time.
• Must be computer literate, able to type with knowledge of Word, Excel and Email.
• Calm and patient.
• Team player.
• Able to communicate with all levels of staff.
• Willingness to learn and contribute to the smooth running of the I/O (Reception) Department
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours (37-hour week)
• Pension Scheme
• Free Parking
• Giving Back/Charity days
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
8 days ago