- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 09 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3451
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The payroll team provides outsourced payroll management on behalf of 1,300 clients. The client accounts vary in size and complexity and the payroll bureau executive is allocated a mix of client accounts to manage.
The Payroll Executive will have a varied workload, as directed by the Payroll Manager. This could include running both weekly and monthly payrolls. The mix will vary from week to week, with activity increasing in the second half of each month.
- Running of client payrolls
- Start through to Checking
- Communication with clients
- Respond to client questions relating RTI, Auto enrolment and HMRC legislative changes
- Quality assurance and checking of own and colleagues’ payrolls
- Production of reports for clients
- Assistance with payroll discrepancies
- Payroll Knowledge within an in-house payroll or bureau team
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using payroll software systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Motivated to work in a dynamic office and team environment
- Highly numerate with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills and ability to interact positively over the phone.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage client accounts
- Confident and knowledgeable within the payroll area
- Ability to take initiative and work within a fast-paced dynamic team
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.